E-aadhaar Card Download, Aadhar Cards, UIDAI, aadhaar status, aadhar cards
E-Aadhaar is an online portal from where applicants can download the digital copy of their Aadhaar Card and Aadhaar letter easily. This portal has been launched by UIDAI that makes the process easier for applicants who have already applied for Aadhaar and whose biometric and demographic information has been captured and waiting for their Aadhaar Card. Nevertheless, If are you worried about Aadhar Card which you have not got your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar card number, you can still download your e-Aadhaar by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID) as well. Follow the given steps below, to download your e-Aadhaar card by enrollment number:
It’s mandatory for applicants to have both the enrolment number and date & time of their enrolment handy with them before proceeding for download the Aadhaar letter online. The complete process for downloading the Aadhaar letter and Aadhaar Card online from the portal is listed below.
Below is a step by step guide to how you can download Aadhaar in online…
- Visit the UIDAI official website www.uidai.gov.in .
- Select/Click on the download Aadhaar option
- Enter your 28 digit enrolment ID as mentioned on the acknowledgment slip or your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Fill the other details such as name as the mentioned on the Aadhaar, pin code, captcha etc.
- Click on ‘Get One Time Password’. A pop up will appear and asking you to confirm the last four digits of your mobile number. Make sure you have provided your correct mobile number while enrolling as the OTP will be sent on this number.
- Enter the OTP and click on validate and download.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded. This file is password protected – The password of your e-Aadhaar card contains of 8 characters. One can download Aadhar card by entering the first four characters are the first four letters of your name and the last four characters are the digits of your year of birth in capital letters. For Example – ‘MONU1990’